"Let’s Go – Polaris": Apply now!
The Film- und Medienstiftung NRW and games.nrw e.V. are offering up to three games companies from NRW the opportunity to present themselves at the "Games Made in NRW" joint stand at the Polaris Convention (13.-15.10.2023) in Hamburg.
The "Let’s Go – Polaris" package 2023 includes:
- Expense allowance of up to 500 euros (for independent travel to and from the event as well as overnight accommodations)
- On-site support from the Film- und Medien Stiftung NRW
- 16 sqm shared stand space, including monitor (to which your own laptop is connected)
Applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, September 08, 2023, 12 am.
The application should include the following:
- Describe in at least 150 characters why participating in Polaris is important to you.
- Send us a playable prototype so we can get an idea of your project.
- With the application you agree to the conditions of participation. We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds, such as age, gender, disability, sexual orientation/identity, and social, ethnic, and religious backgrounds.
- Please note: only those applications that provide a playable version will be considered!
About the event:
With a unique mix of gaming, anime, manga and Asian pop culture, Polaris will bring together many communities in Hamburg’s exhibition halls from October 13 – 15, 2023: visitors can expect three days full of stage shows with Germany’s biggest influencers, exciting exhibitors, various tournaments, workshops, cosplay and much more.